If you graduated from college or technical school and received a diploma of junior specialist, professional junior bachelor or junior bachelor, you have the right to enter on the basis of your diploma to the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” for the first year, but to study under the shortened program – 3 years instead of 4. You will enter the educational level of the bachelor’s degree – this is the first level of higher education.
Stages of the introductory campaign
If you have chosen geoengineering as a future specialty and have certificates of EIT in Ukrainian language and mathematics for 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021, then you have every chance to successfully pass the competitive selection for the desired specialty and study on an individual training program. To do this, prepare the documents and apply for admission to the IEE Selection Committee. Then pass the entrance professional test and upon the results of the competitive selection, a recommendation is given on enrollment to places on the state order or on the terms of the contract (at the expense of individuals and/or legal entities).
1. Documents for admission to the bachelor’s degree are submitted only electronically with the exception of entrants on quotas. According to the state order, you can submit up to 5 applications, the number of applications for the funds of individuals and/or legal entities – a maximum of 30. In order to submit documents, including a certificate of residence registration in accordance with Appendix 13 to the Rules of Residence Registration and the Procedure for Transferring Information to the Unified State Demographic Register approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 2, 2016 №207 and others, from July 1, it is necessary to register an electronic cabinet and download the corresponding scanners. Applications for selected educational and professional programs will be available from July 14 to July 23, 1800.
2. The entrance professional physics test, which is held at the university and is conducted under the EIT program in 2021 (it is possible to participate in the competition with the number of EIT points). The system of grades for admission to participation in the competitive selection of all entrants for training under individual bachelor’s degree programs (reduced term of study): from 100 to 200 points. Reassignment of the entrance test in order to improve the assessment is not allowed. A professional test (physics) will be held from July 24 to July 26.
3. The competitive score for admission for bachelor’s degree in geoengineering according to individual training programs is calculated according to the formula:
CB = 0.25 × К1 + 0.5 × К2 + 0.25 × К3,
where К1 – rating for the Ukrainian language; К2 – assessment for mathematics; К3 – assessment for a professional entrance test in physics (or EIT certificate, but not less than 100);
4. The term of publication of the rating list of entrants indicating recommended for admission to the places of state order no later than 27. Expiration of the deadline for admissions to the state order on August 02, 1800. Enrollment of entrants by state order on August 09. Expiration of the period of fulfillment of the requirements for enrollment by entrants participating in the competitive selection for places financed by individuals and/or legal entities on August 12, 1700. Enrollment of entrants for the funds of individuals and/or legal entities no later than August 17.
For any questions regarding admission to the educational and professional program on geoengineering, filing applications and necessary documents, providing recommendations for enrollment, publishing orders for enrollment, etc., please contact the hotline +380932481225 and +380631397854, e-mail email@example.com or directly to the IEE Selection Committee, located at: 03056, Kyiv, vul. Borshchahivska, bud 115 204-22. Responsible person of the department Zuevskaya Natalia Valerievna: mob. tel. +380509821771, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of competitive subjects in the certificate of the Ukrainian Center for Quality Assessment of Education (entrance examinations) when entering the educational and professional program in geoengineering
|List of competitive subjects (entrance tests)||Weight of items of EIT certificate (entrance tests)|
|1. Ukrainian language *||0,25|
|3. Professional Test (Physics)||0,25|
* – in case of submission of EIT certificates 2018, 2019, 2020, the result of the Ukrainian language and literature is taken into account
The cost of studying in the 2021/2022 academic year
(according to Annex 1 to the Order НУ/72/2021 dated 20.04.2021)
|FIELD OF KNOWLEDGE||SPECIALTY (specialization)||The cost of one year of study, UAH|
|Full-time (day) form of study||External form of education|
|18 Production and technology||184 Mining||20900||12300|