Aims and Scope
Scientific and technical journal “GEOENGINEERING” is an international peer-reviewed scientific journal. The journal presents high-quality terminological teaching of new scientific and practical materials with a qualifying style of publication, a wide range of topics and taking into account the interests of state and world audiences.
Year of establishment: 2020. Frequency: 3 issues a year (March, June, November).
Publisher – Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
The main topics are as follows:
- Geomechanic and geotechnical: analysis and study of the mechanical state of the soil mass and the processes occurring in it due to the action of natural physical factors (thermal, mechanical). Analysis of changes in the stress-strain state of sections of the soil massif and mechanical properties of mountain massifs and mechanical processes occurring in them under the influence of different types of work and loads.
- Geoconstruction: modern theoretical and practical views on the methods and techniques of technology for the construction of urban underground structures.
- Mining machines and energy: research of a modern condition and prospects of development of means of complex mechanization of mining works, designs, the principle of action of mining machines, methods of calculations, rational ways of operation of mining machines. Energy covers the study of process analysis in electrical, electrical and electromechanical equipment, relevant complexes and systems.
- Mining engineering: research of scientific developments and techniques related to the extraction of subsoil or minerals on the Earth’s surface, as well as their pre-treatment for use in the economy.
- Ecology and labor protection: analysis of the state and conditions of the natural environment, which provides ecological balance and guarantees the protection of the environment: biosphere, atmosphere, hydrosphere, lithosphere, cosmosphere, species of fauna and flora, natural resources, preservation of human health and life. Analysis and research of legal, socio-economic, organizational-technical, sanitary-hygienic and treatment-and-prophylactic measures and means aimed at preserving human life, health and ability to work.
Journal site: http://geo.kpi.ua
View CURRENT RELEASE
- Editor-in-Chief – Stovpnyk Stanislav, Cand. Eng. Sc., Associate Professor ORCID: 0000-0001-5664-8680
- Deputy editor – Kravets Viktor, Dr. Eng. Sc., Professor SC: 7004429196
- Responsible secretary – Stefan Zaichenko, Dr. Eng. Sc., Professor SC: 55496100100
- Korobiichuk Valentyn, D. Sc. Eng., Prof., Zhytomyr polytechnic state university, Ukraine. Scopus ID: 57188732595
- Shevchuk Stepan, D. Sc. Eng., Prof., Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine. Scopus ID: 57113313700
- Levchenko Oleg, D. Sc. Eng., Prof., Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine. orcid.org/0000-0002-9799-8115
- Hembarskyi Lev, PhD, “Underground and special construction research institute LLC”
- Imashev Askar, PhD, Prof., Karaganda State Technical University. orcid.org/0000-0002-9799-8115
- Şahbaz Oktay, PhD, Assoc. Prof. Dr., Dumlupinar university, Turkey.
- Ercetin Umran, Assist. Prof. Dr., Dumlupinar university, Turkey.
- Małkowski Piotr, D. Sc. Eng., Assoc. Prof., AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland. Scopus ID: 37093394900
- Andrzej Wojewodka, Dr., Prof., Gdańsk University of Technology, Poland.
- Sofranko Marian, PhD, Assoc. Prof. M. Sc., Technical University of Košice, Slovakia. orcid.org/0000-0002-1626-0144
Technical secretary: Han Olena
Secretary: Sokolovska Mariia
The journal presents high-quality terminological teaching of new scientific and practical materials with a qualifying style of publication, a wide range of topics and taking into account the interests of state and world audiences.
The journal is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine (category “B”) in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 26.11.2020 No 1471.
Certificate of state registration of the printed mass media KV No. 24123-13963 Р dated August 23, 2019.