MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF UKRAINE
"IGOR SIKORSKY KYIV POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE"
INSTITUTE FOR ENERGY CONSERVATION AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT
DEPARTMENT OF GEO ENGINEERING
We invite you to take part in
II International Scientific and Technical Conference
«PROBLEMS OF GEOENGINEERING
AND UNDERGROUND URBANISM»
which will be held May 29-31, 2019
in the Igor Sikorsky KPI
exchange of scientific and technical information, development of cooperation of young scientists and educational relations of teachers.
May 29, 2019
10.00-11.00 –- registration of participants: Kiev, street. Borshchagovsky, 115, 22nd building, room 511, opening of the conference.
12.00-13.00 – excursion to the Polytechnic Museum of Igor Sikorsky KPI.
May 30, 2019
10.00-11.00 – plenary solemn meeting,
11.00 16.00 – scientific reports of young scientists, students and graduate students
17.00-18.00 – summing up and awarding the conference participants
May 31, 2019
12.00-15.00 – sightseeing tour of Kiev, departure of participants.
Participation in the conference is free of charge..
The report lasts up to 10 minutes. Working languages of the conference are Ukrainian, English.
It is planned to publish the reports free of charge in the conference proceedings. The electronic version of the collection will be posted at the end of the conference in the university repository (link to the page with the collection will be posted at: https://geobud.kpi.ua/головне-меню/конференції)
- The abstracts are submitted in the 1st copy, printed on one side of the A4 size sheet, up to 5 pages in size (in conjunction with drawings, tables and bibliographic list) in MS Word editor in electronic form. The last page should be filled no less than 75%.
- 2. On the first page, the index of the Universal Decimal Classification is shown at the top left.
- 3. Below is the information about the authors, the full names of the student and the scientific leader, the academic rank, degree, position, name of the institution or organization, which is an obligatory part of the abstract (font Times New Roman, size 12, after 1 interval).
- 4. The following is the title of the report (Tims New Roman, 12 pt, bold, centered alignment, capital letters, transfers not allowed).
- 5. The annotation (written in Ukrainian and English) in volume up to 200-250 characters is placed immediately after the title of the article. Each annotation is executed in Temse New Roman font, size 12 pt, italics, with a single line spacing).
- 6. Text of the report (Temes New Roman font, size 12 pt, all fields - 25 mm, line spacing - single).
- 7. Bibliographic list (issued in accordance with the requirements of the State Accreditation Commission).
- 8. The drawings are embedded in the document as objects.
- 9. Tables are placed directly in the text.
- 10. Formulas are executed in the editor "Microsoft Equation".
The structural report should consist of the following sections: 1) Introduction; 2) Analysis of literary sources; 3) purpose of work; 4) Materials and research results; 5) Conclusions.
The audience of the conference has the appropriate technical equipment (laptop, multimedia projector).
For the timely preparation of the conference program and the publication of reports, it is necessary to undergo an online registration in the period up to May 19, 2019.
Registration and submission of reports ONLY ON THE ONLINE-FORM:
Head — Stovpnyk Stanislav, Ph.D., Associate Professor, acting director Head Department of geoengineering.
Deputy Chairman — Kravets Viktor, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Professor of the Department of Geoengineering
Andrzej Wojewodka, Doctor of Engineering, professor of Silesian Technical University, Glivice, Poland.
Portnov Vasily, Doctor of Engineering, professor of Karaganda State Technical University, Karaganda, Kazakhstan.
Juraj Dyurove, Doctor-engineer, associate professor Technical University, Kosice, Slovakia.
Oktay Sahbaz, assoc. Prof. Dr. Kutahya Dumlupinar University, director of international Relations office, Mineral Processing Engineer (PhD), Editor in PPMP, Kutahya, Turkey.
Hapieiev Serhei, Doctor of Engineering, professor head of the department of construction, geotechnics and geomechanics National technical university “Dnieper Politechnic”, Dnieper, Ukraine.
Sobolevskyi Ruslan, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Mine Surveying, Zhytomyr State Technological University, Zhytomyr, Ukraine.
Kamenets Viacheslav, Associate prof., Candidate of Technical Sciences, head of the geodesy and construction of underground structures of Donetsk National Technical University, Pokrovsk, Ukraine.
Korobіichuk Valentyn, Doctor of Engineering, associate professor of the Department of mining named after professor Bakka M.T. State University “Zhytomur Polytechnic”, Zhytomyr, Ukraine.
Boiko Viktor, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Laboratory of the Institute of Hydromechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Zuievska Natalia, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Professor of the Department of Geoengineering
Haiko Hennadii, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Professor of the Department of Geoengineering
Frolov Oleksandr, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of geoengineering
Han Anatolii, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Geoengineering
Vapnichna Viktoriia, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Geoengineering
Shaidetska Liubov, Ph.D., Senior Lecturer of the Department of Geoengineering
Zahoruiko Yevhen, Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Geoengineering
Tarasiuk Olena , Senior Engineer of the Department of Geoengineering;
Polibin Roman , Engineer of the Department of Geoengineering
Ukraine, 03056, Kiev, street. Borschagovsky, 115, 22nd building, 511 room, Institute of Energy Saving and Energy Management.
Department of Geoengineering.
Chairman of the Organizing Committee: + 38-067-848-59-77
is responsible for the organization and holding of the conference: +380630372848,
Technical secretary of the Organizing Committee: + 38-066-320-48-42
E-mail: email@example.com Web: geobud.kpi.ua