If you want to continue your studies after obtaining a bachelor's degree, you can enter the National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute named after Igor Sikorsky" for the 1st year of master's degree. You will receive the next level of higher education - the master's level. Training at this educational level lasts 1 year 4 months or 1 year 9 months, depending on the chosen program of study - educational-professional or educational-scientific. The educational-professional training program is the preparation of masters of a certain field of knowledge for further professional work, the educational-scientific training program is designed for further scientific work of the graduate of the master's degree.
If you are entering the master's program, you will need to take a single entrance exam in a foreign language in the form of an external examination, and for this - to register for the external examination from May 12 to June 5 (until 18.00) and July 1compose English, German, Spanish or French. This year, the only entrance exam in a foreign language must pass all entrants to the master's program KPI. Igor Sikorky without exception. The only entrance exam in a foreign language or simply an external examination in a foreign language for admission to a master's degree will be conducted according to the same program as for admission to the first year on the basis of general secondary education, except for "Written speech" and "Language comprehension by ear". . Applicants to the master's program will consist only of parts "Reading" and "Use of language". The results of last year's external evaluation are not counted - if you passed last year, you must retake it.
KPI graduates named after Igor Sikorsky, who wish to enter the master's program and pass the EMI / EFVV, will be registered exclusively through the "Electronic Campus" system.
1. Log in to the "Electronic Campus" system , using your login and password (if you do not have a login and password - contact the group curator).
2. In the left menu, select the section Introduction 2020 (master's degree).
3. Read the information carefully, then select the "Questionnaire" tab.
4. Check the data that are automatically collected for you in the questionnaire - last name, first name and patronymic, date of birth, passport data, taxpayer account card number. In case of discrepancies (name or surname changed, passport changed) - make the necessary corrections and check carefully again.
5. Choose the specialty in which you want to enroll in a master's degree. This is not the final choice, you will finally choose it when applying for the competition. Registration for passing the EMI is carried out once for each entrant. The results of the EMI are credited for admission to any specialty (except 081 Law, where you also need to pass the EPI)
6. Choose the foreign language (English, French, German or Spanish) that you want to pass.
7. Select the locality in which you want to make the EMI.
8. For entrants to the specialty 081 Law - choose a place to compile the EPI.
9. Enter a valid contact phone number.
10. Please enter a valid email address for communication.
11. If necessary, provide information on the need to create special conditions (if for medical reasons you can not make EMI / EPI and your disease belongs to the List of diseases and pathological conditions that give the right not to make an external evaluation (joint order of MES and MOH № 1027/900 dated 29.08.2016) and codes of conditions (specified in the medical report on the form 086/3-o / u) Please note that in the case of such a medical report you will take an entrance exam in a foreign language on that According to the same procedure and according to the test notebooks provided by the UTSOYAO, but in the Igor Sikorsky KPI, the presence of illness and medical opinion does not exempt from passing the entrance examination in a foreign language.
12. The examination certificate can be obtained in person after the quarantine is completed by July 1 at the selection committee of your faculty / institute. If you want to receive an examination sheet by mail (Nova Poshta or Ukrposhta), provide the necessary information (postal address in full with the index for Ukrposhta and the location and branch number for Nova Poshta). Sending is at the expense of the recipient.
13. Scan the identity document (passport of a citizen of Ukraine - book (1-2 pages) or ID-card (both parties), in case of absence - foreign passport of a citizen of Ukraine (1-2 pages), perpetual certificate of permanent residence (all pages), save in one document in .jpeg format up to 1 MB in size and upload to the appropriate field of the questionnaire.
14. Scan the taxpayer's account card, save it in a .jpeg document up to 1 MB in size and upload it to the appropriate field of the questionnaire.
15. Scan the photo for documents (white / light background), save it in a .jpeg document up to 1 MB in size and upload it to the appropriate field of the questionnaire.
16. Carefully check the entered data and downloaded documents.
17. Click Save. Your application form will be sent to the person responsible for registration.
18. Follow the changes in the status of your questionnaire in the section Introduction 2020 (Master's degree). In case of problems, contact the person in charge of the faculty / institute by calling the hotline .
SCENARIO IITo the attention of entrants to the magistracy of KPI. Igor Sikorsky, who graduated in previous years and already have a bachelor's degree or enter after graduation this year in another institution of higher education, where there is no possibility to register for the EMI / EPI.
To register for EMI / EPI you need to perform the following steps:
1. Download the questionnaire at the link , print it out and fill it out carefully (you can fill it in electronically), namely specify:
- specialty for which you want to enter the master's program by link );
- surname, name, patronymic, date of birth, identity document (passport of a citizen of Ukraine - book or ID-card, foreign passport of a citizen of Ukraine, perpetual certificate of permanent residence) - series and number;
- in the case of a document on the level of higher education not lower than a bachelor's degree - the name of the educational institution you graduated from, the year of graduation, the data of the document (diploma) - series and number;
- if you are completing your bachelor's degree this year in another higher education institution: name of educational institution, year of graduation (2020); a certificate on the planned completion of studies is not required (except for entrants who complete their studies in military institutions of higher education this year);
- contact telephone number;
- name of a foreign language (English, German, French or Spanish);
- the settlement in which you wish to make the EMI / EFVV (according to the order of UTSOYA №52 from 08.04.2020, the holding points will be created according to the list of cities with the links - EVI (English) and EVI (French, German, Spanish) / ECHR );
- names of blocks for compiling the EPI (in case of admission to the specialty 081 Law - TZNPK and Law);
- information on the need to create special conditions (if on medical grounds you can not make EMI / EPI and your disease belongs to the List of diseases and pathological conditions that give the right not to make an external evaluation ( joint order of the MES and MOH №1027 / 900 from (August 29, 2016 ) and condition codes (specified in the certificate)
- signature, surname and initials
- if you want to receive the exam sheet by mail (Nova Poshta or Ukrposhta), you need to fill in the appropriate fields.
2. Scan the identity document (passport of a citizen of Ukraine - book (1-2 pages) or ID-card (both sides), foreign passport of a citizen of Ukraine (1-2 pages), perpetual certificate of permanent residence (all pages) , save in one document in .jpeg format up to 1 MB
3. Scan the taxpayer's account card and save in a document in .jpeg format up to 1 MB
4. Scan the photo for documents (white / light background) and save to document in .jpeg format up to 1 MB
5. Scan the document on the level of higher education not lower than the bachelor and the appendix to it (save in various documents in .jpeg format up to 1 MB) - for entrants who have completed training in previous roles.
6. Scan the certificate of scheduled completion of studies (for entrants graduating from military institutions of higher education this year) - save in a document in .jpeg format up to 1 MB.
7. Sign, scan and save the completed questionnaire in a .jpeg document up to 1 MB in size.
8. Scanned documents should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating in the subject of the letter your last name, first name and patronymic in full.
Have you decided to change your profession after receiving a bachelor's degree? There is no need to take an additional entrance exam this year.
This year, the documents for admission to the master's program are submitted exclusively electronically. Up to 5 applications can be submitted under the state order, the number of applications for baskets of individuals and / or legal entities is not limited. In order to submit documents, you need to register an electronic cabinet from August 1 . Applications can be submitted from August 5 to August 22 inclusive . Entrance examinations in the chosen specialty can be made from August 5 to August 26 inclusive in accordance with the schedule of certification commissions.
TABLE of correspondence of the List of areas in which training was carried out in higher educational institutions at the educational and qualification level of bachelor (List 2010) List of areas of knowledge and specialties in which training of higher education is carried out (List 2015)
List of documents for admission:
- passport or other document certifying citizenship (original and copies);
- bachelor's degree (original and copies);
- appendix to the bachelor's degree (original and copies);
- creative achievements, if any (scientific articles in the chosen specialty);
- military document (for boys; original and copies);
- identification code (original and copies);
- four photos.
Copies are certified by the selection committees of faculties and institutes in the presence of the original. Copies of documents must be left to submit documents to the selection boards.
The procedure for organizing and conducting entrance examinations conducted using organizational and technological processes of external independent assessment for admission to the second (master's) level of higher education
The cost of training in the 2020/2021 academic year
|FIELD OF KNOWLEDGE||SPECIALTY||The cost of one year of study, UAH|
|Full-time (full-time) form of education||External form of education|
|18 Production and technology||184 Mining||23000||11500|